Our annual membership fee is £20. We donate £1 of the fee to the Braveheart fund
- Ride with other local cyclists on the club runs.
- Enter club confined events such as our 10 Mile Time Trial series, 25TT, Hill climb, Best All Rounder, Summer CX series, Freewheel and Santa Cyclocross.
- Attend Social Events such as our annual Awards Dinner and Tour De France Club Run & Social.
- Get discounts at local bike shops.
You will automatically become a member of the National Clarion with the following additional benefits:
- 2 magazines per year
- Annual Easter Meet (Dinner, Prize Presentation, Race & Ride)
- Race Competitions, TTs, road, track, cyclo-cross.
- Season-long points competition.
- Social events.
- Discounted Cycling Insurance
- 15% discount from Cotswold Outdoor.
- 10% discount from InMotion Product.
FOR MORE INFORMATION please contact our membership secretary Crawford Geddes
For details on how to join our Youth Section please click this link.
You can download a copy of our membership form by clicking this link.
Or you can post your membership form with a cheque for £20 made out to “West Lothian Clarion” to:
34 Grange Knowe
Insurance is strongly recommended for all members. Discounted cycling insurance is available through the National Clarion. For more information please click this LINK. Read this BBC article on the importance of all cyclists taking insurance: Insurance tips for cyclists inspired by Bradley Wiggins
Members of the club also get discounts at:
- Bike and Ski Clinic Polmont’s bike shop
- www.wheelroom.co.uk Components and wheel building
- Sandy Wallace Cycles Based in Inverkeithing
- velodrama.co.uk Fixed gear components.
- www.herbiesbikes.co.uk Herbie’s eponymous bike shop in Broxburn
- www.hookedoncycling.eu Bathgate bike shop
- www.clarkstoncyclecentre.co.uk If you’re in Netherlee (Glasgow, pop in!)
- Elevation Bikes Linlithgow’s bike shop
- Andy’s Bike Clinic Drop-off and pick-up repair service based in Linlithgow