Our annual membership fee is £20. We donate £1 of the fee to the Braveheart fund
- Ride with other local cyclists on the club runs.
- Enter club confined events such as our 10 Mile Time Trial series, 25TT, Hill climb, Best All Rounder, Summer CX series, Freewheel and Santa Cyclocross.
- Attend Social Events such as our annual Awards Dinner and Tour De France Club Run & Social.
- Get discounts at local bike shops.
You will automatically become a member of the National Clarion with the following additional benefits:
- 2 magazines per year
- Annual Easter Meet (Dinner, Prize Presentation, Race & Ride)
- Race Competitions, TTs, road, track, cyclo-cross.
- Season-long points competition.
- Social events.
- 15% discount from Cotswold Outdoor.
- 10% discount from InMotion Product.
- CTC third party insurance for £1.
FOR MORE INFORMATION please contact our membership secretary Crawford Geddes
For details on how to join our Youth Section please click this link.
You can download a copy of our membership form by clicking this link.
Or you can post your membership form with a cheque for £20 made out to “West Lothian Clarion” to:
34 Grange Knowe
Members of the club also get discounts at:
- Bike and Ski Clinic Polmont’s bike shop
- www.wheelroom.co.uk Components and wheel building
- Sandy Wallace Cycles Based in Inverkeithing
- velodrama.co.uk Fixed gear components.
- www.herbiesbikes.co.uk Herbie’s eponymous bike shop in Broxburn
- www.hookedoncycling.eu Bathgate bike shop
- www.clarkstoncyclecentre.co.uk If you’re in Netherlee (Glasgow, pop in!)
- Elevation Bikes Linlithgow’s bike shop
- Andy’s Bike Clinic Drop-off and pick-up repair service based in Linlithgow